Test Drive Your Way
Your Test Drive. Your Way.
The home shopping experience has changed forever, gone are the days of kicking tires.
Our website will help you narrow down options; everything from colour, trim, to cloth or leather seats.
Stop scrolling through hundreds of pictures and YouTube video’s, experience the vehicle of your dreams first hand as we now Deliver the Test Drive experience to the comfort of home or work.
How it works?
When looking at our inventory you can book a Test Drive. Once booked, one of our associates will call you to confirm;
- Home Test Drive, Work Test Drive or Dealership Test Drive
- The date (the only day we currently don’t offer this service are on Sunday’s)
- The time for drop off*
- The time for pick up*
For service, we offer a free shuttle service for our Service Department so that you can wait for your vehicle being serviced from the comfort of your own home (again, with your vehicle well-sanitized between trips). If you prefer, we will be happy to take you home in our shuttles, a Taxi or even a staff vehicle if you prefer to ride alone.
Why not take advantage of this time and have our associate bring your vehicle in for a scheduled service*?
– UPDATE – COVID-19 Process –
During this time Ron Hodgson Chevrolet Buick GMC continues to monitor reports and AHS requirements. We are focused and dedicated to serving you during these unique times.
We are committed to doing all we can to keep our customers and staff safe and healthy at all times, and even more so today, as we face COVID19 together. We have taken measures to limit exposure and reduce further spread of the virus while maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our customers and staff. We have refocused our efforts to helping everyone by:
- Eliminating all physical contact including hand shaking
- Disinfecting high-touch areas throughout the day, before and after every guest and staff interaction
- Disinfecting any test-drive vehicles after use
- Mandating staff regularly wash hands and disinfect work areas even if guest interaction or staff interaction didn’t occur
- Provide hand-sanitizer for customer use when possible
- Mandating all staff wear gloves when coming into contact with a customer vehicle
- Asking staff who feel unwell to remain home and not come into work
- Sending staff home who show any sign of illness
*The time of drop off are during business hours. See dealership hours. Time for pick up are during business hours. The Test Drive Your Way program is only available to customers in the Edmonton and surrounding areas. Some conditions apply. Please talk to your associate for additional details.